(◡‿◡ ✿)
day two of our great adventure.... Ended up at Long Beach WA... which as changed... sort of ... 20 years ago I wanted to buy a house here.... and so all we did today was drive around and look at houses that we still won't buy
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Went to Six Flags Great Adventure today . Had fun ! Got burnt . But , I rode almost every ride AND I survived the Kinda Ka !
❤
oh, yeah.....this is me------TOMORROW....maybe fastest, definitely tallest in the world. Here i come, six flags http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTNcnJS-a2M&feature=share
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Survived the great adventure to work! Glad I can sleep in tomorrow!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
goin to great adventure tomorrow:p season passes are awesome
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I would love to add photos of our great adventure but cant seem to download them! Ill keep trying!
❤
Day 27 Grief to Gratitude: Grateful to go sit on the grass today and "visit" Danny. Grateful to talk, cry and laugh with my best friend today. Grateful to be living vicariously through Faye's European itinerary for her Great Adventure. I wish her so much joy and happiness...God knows she deserves it. Ah, Barcelona!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Well everything`s dry and the last of our camping stuff got packed up this afternoon. Paulie`s heading out for the "Great Adventure III" and Cape Cod at the ACD in the morning at 3 am. I always hope he has a really good time...and he gets some great photos...and he brings me someting good. I`m still waiting for things to break, or it storms because he`s gone, something always happens. Last year his car lost the exhaust system and my breaks went out. The year before we had the tornado sirens went off and I had to get the dogs to the basement by myself, and sat down there with them till it cleared up. I hope that this year`s different, but won`t be surprised if it doesn`t
No comments:
Post a Comment