Sunday, June 24, 2012

horoscope


Ծ_Ծ

Horoscope is bad for romance. It's our faults to understand each other too fast even before playing the intimate game of flirting, lying, expecting and questioning. Less communication, less sharing, less emotions while assumption and hesitation accumulated day by day.

I want more dramas.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I read my horoscope everyday and my husband says he doesnt believe in that. I told him his today which says he needs to do nothing but relax and be lazy,and now everytime I ask him to do something his reply is remember what my horoscope said!! Lol love my hubby!!


(✿ σ_σ)

how can 1 really think they believe in God and believe also in horoscope when His word clearly states only He knows the future? beware, God is not mocked.


Ӭ

Horoscope for today is spot on. Guess there's something to them after all.


thats what i am talking about http://www.mydailymoment.com/horoscope/virgo/?date=2012-06-23#.T-YUkvnYyMg.facebook


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...