❤
Worked late decorating and getting ready for Brookes grad party!!!! Thanks to my MOM who is amazing at 80 and works circles around me, my sister Anita and her family, Brooke , Raven, Shannon and especially Esther for all the help. My amazing husband who puts up with all this crap and CHANDLER who cleaned the house whil I decorated the barn!!!! NOW I am siting on the patio overlooking the pond drinking my first cup of coffee and making a list wondering hmmm how do I cram 8 hours work in 4 hrs?????? well 3 hrs 45 minutes now cause I jumped on facebook LOL bye all!!!!!
Ò,ó
Was having general conversation with Rose about work's rooster and who rings me over the weekend to tell me the run for monday over dinner at the Beaudesert RSL and how much i hate being disturbed with that phone call on a rare night out, said something like 'Tony better rack off if he rings now'...little Miss Big-ears (Edana) piped in 'Who's Tony Rackoff, Daddy?'...the best i could do was say was 'Russian fella at work, and no, it isn't a swear word'...gotta choose my words better.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
It has come to this, less than a week away and I'm still begging for votes. Mr. Mayes said your FB friends are not your friends, that's why I don't do FB. you guys know how much I like to prove him wrong. Your busy week and jobs that have FB blocked have prevented you from voting so now let get it done and I promise I will sill consider you my friends. Now log on using the link below and vote for the correct Beacon!!!!!!173 votes and I need 250, 77 needed. I can't see who votes, so I can only thank you if you inbox me or otherwise let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment