Sunday, June 24, 2012

how


◙‿◙

I love the rain. Not the reason I live on the coast. The ocean, how I love the sound of the surf. Sunsets are magnificent, Sometimes beyond spectacular. Glorious, so vast as the Lords Love. Today enjoy, savor, drink in the splendor, be of good cheer& share with each other His Love, His rainbows in your heart.


♥‿♥

Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many? ~John 6:9~ The next time you think you have nothing significant to contribute, think of this small boy who placed his lunch in the hands of God, and fed over five thousand people. All four gospels account the faith of this young boy, and what Jesus was able to do with his contribution.


(✿ أ‿أ

Thank you lord for another day you awoke me in my family. P Pl just don't know how real you are lord but I'm a witness out of millions.If god can bring me out of an abusive relationship. And preventing me from catching HIV from my X then he can bring you out of anything that your going threw i promise nothing is to hard for god try him you see.


ּ_בּ

If I was a lawyer I would never represent a child molester like jerry Sandusky no matter how much money you put up cause people who are like deserve to be in hell or in jail getting done to them what they been doing to kids f-ing disgusting


If 5 seconds of smile
can make a photograph more beautiful.

Then just imagine
if you keep always smiling
how beautiful your life will be.
So keep smiling !!!!!


(✿(( ♥╭╮♥

It kills me how you don't realize how much you've hurt me. Yet if you do realize it then you clearly just don't care, which absolutely disgusts me.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be joining in the fuming over how bad the "Science: It's a Girl Thing!" video was... but instead, I'd like us to remember an awesome video the EU science people got right



how


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...