Sunday, June 24, 2012

khan academy


(´▽`)

All students currently enrolled in the Math Bridge Academy,ALERT, no classes today Thursday June 21, 2012, no classes next week due to Teachers Conference. Please log in some hours in Khan Academy while school has no scheduled classes.Teachers Conference is for selected instructors, not for all Calhoun Comunity College.Classes resume on July 2, 2012


(◡‿◡ ✿)

In “Beyond Khan Academy: A Three-Part Look at Innovators In Online Education,” I’m going to be bringing you portraits of three young companies trying to remake education. (Don’t get me wrong: I love what Khan Academy is doing, and I know its videos have helped a lot of people. But there’s a whole world of enterprising people and companies out there that deserve some attention, too.) Read the first post in the series, about the company Udacity, here: http://bit.ly/Mx33JI


Ò,ó

Can I just say that I'm ACTUALLY GOING TO VOTE for Gary Johnson for President THIS year and that I think that Ron Paul should be his Secretary of the Treasury, Newt Gingrich should be his Press Secretary and Sal from Khan Academy should run NASA or is that just gonna make EVERYONE angry?


Instead of teachers lecturing in class students can listen to these videos at home for homework and then do work in class on what they learned. Wonderful concept. http://www.khanacademy.org/about/blog/post/24905749288/ipad-app


Ӭ

You learn something new everyday...,Watch. Practice. Learn almost anything—for free. SHARE THIS SITE WITH EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW Be Blessed from Michael Holmes http://www.khanacademy.org/


◙‿◙

Between Khan Academy and Coursera it's easy and best of all free to continue your education. Thanks to Bryan Neighbors for bringing this to my attention. https://www.coursera.org/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...