Sunday, June 24, 2012

khan academy


♥‿♥

My new favorite website http://khanacademy.org I just studied up on organic chemistry for fun... beats the sh_t out of playing bejeweled ... which is getting a bit old to tell the truth. Going to take physics next I think :) http://khanacademy.org/


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

I highly recommend joining Khan Academy. It's free, completely free, and you have absolutely nothing to lose. http://www.khanacademy.org/


◕‿‿◕。

so im in math class and this dude is talk all over my head. I got a fix for him, I will use youtube to teach me. The Khan Academy I understand those better. Thank God for the internet


(ʘ‿ʘ)

Lets be careful before we turn all of our classes into Reverse Classrooms. http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/edtechresearcher/2012/06/dont_use_khan_academy_without_watching_mmt2k_first.html


(゚∀゚)☞

For all of you...this is the best way to learn..no matter how old you are...no matter where you are...everything is here..and...for free.. http://www.khanacademy.org/


(✿ σ_σ)

One of the most helpful sites for remembering or learning almost anything about math. Thank you SO much. http://www.khanacademy.org/


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Have been using this site for some time and absolutely LOVE it!!!! http://www.khanacademy.org/


(✿ ♥◡♥

loving this....................for Healthy Minds........... http://www.khanacademy.org/


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Sam's been painting all afternoon, but he got tired of it. So I gave him a choice between doing math on Khan Academy or working on his Hebrew on Mango Languages.

And he asked, "Is Hebrew on a different website because it's in humanities?"

Speechless. Also, proud.


(.Y.)

worth reading!
http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/edtechresearcher/2012/06/dont_use_khan_academy_without_watching_mmt2k_first.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...