Sunday, June 24, 2012

kijiji


(✿ ´▽`)☞

What beautiful weather for a party! Happy Birthday Dad! And what beautiful weather for a garage sale! Half the big stuff is gone, next stop Kijiji, watch out cause here I come! Soon I hope at least!! Should be depleated enough to find a new couch and new tv for the basement, maybe it will get finished this week? only got a couple more weeks till Caydens 2nd birthday, the deadline is fast approching to get it done!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Sold a freezer on kijiji to a random guy today and it turns out he's an old IBEW 424 brother I worked with ages ago. Still remembers me and says to keep on kicking ass and taking names! Good old Al Johnson.
Feels good!


Who puts wrong phone numbers on kijiji? Soo hoping to make my first kijiji purchase and then the phone # rains on my parade. Sish!


(´▽`)

Well, put the old 660 on kijiji this morning. Original owner emails me back to ask how it works, then tells me it's not a 660 at all. Turns out she's a 727 strocker!! Came off kijiji ina hurry!


ּ_בּ

Well what a fucking great wya to ruin my fucking day, just lost 640 bucks to a kijiji scam. NEVER USING THAT SHIT AGAIN


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I'm thinking about getting an iPad today! I've been looking on Kijiji. Even an iPad one would be fine preferably 32-64 gb.
Anyone want to sell theirs?


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

grrr 2 kijiji trade flake outs in a row, the barter king will strike again! no more mr nice guy.


Ӭ ✿

I just came across this on kijiji.. Missing dog in the Durham area..
He's been missing since the 12th,.please pass this on.. Thanks
http://owensound.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=389364962&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social+Media&utm_campaign=Post+To+Facebook


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

My buddy Al was looking for a dining room set on kijiji last night and came across this add....notice anything wrong with it?? Lol


Good day all. I have posted an add on Kijiji for hockey figures if anyone is interested please visit kijiji. thanks


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...