٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Anyone have a USB hub they don't need? Kijiji isn't helping :(
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
Does everyone think they are the Kijiji queen?
॓_॔
LMFAO, langford-"fuck I was gonna buy a goat bro" me- "a goat? Da fuck u want one of those for" langford- "cuz bro there only 40$ on kijiji bro " lmfao,
❤
I send a message to a person on Kijiji stating that I am interested in something that they have for sale & state exactly what the item is, & ask "when can we meet".... Person replies "anytime, but can I ask why you want to meet?"... my reply "Ummm well how else would I make sure it is what it appears to be, pay you if it is, and acquire it?"....Person says "too funny ok so what is it that you want?" ---- %#!@ Seriously?????? Never Mind! They should make people pass an IQ test before they are allowed to post stuff!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Worst spelling fail Ive seen so far on Kijiji... "Great Kwality" Where TF did these peeps go to school?
No comments:
Post a Comment