(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)
Breakfast,done. Cleaning,done. Up next is shower, lunch (maybe), grocery shopping, see Judy and Myah and maybe stop at Kohl's (I got some Kohl' cash that is about to expire). Tonight....so far no set plans
(✿(( Ò,ó
What is up with the Kohls customers? I leave dialysis & everytime I drive through the damn parking lot, these dumn assess never look for cars coming at them. I swear I may just hit one of them.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm finally getting the hang of shopping. This Kohls cash is great and they keep giving me more. Just got 2 pairs of Levis, buy one get one half off and used Kohls bucks too. Cool:)
❤
Well after an exciting night at Kohl's and the ER I am out of commission again, go to see the ortho doctor on Mon. Anyone want to bring me chocolate would be greatly appreciated :)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I love KOHL'S! Got a $42.00 pair of leather sandals for FREE thanks to a great sale and Kohls cash, plus still have $15 in Kohls cash that I HAVE to use.
(✿(( ◣д◢)
Went walking now heading to tristate running company then two graduatuion parties. going to try to hit kohls and penneys today too
(✿ ♥◡♥
Went to the Farmer's Market this morning. Then I went to Kohl's and got me a Hot Air Popcorn Popper. I will have to try it out this afternoon!!!
☹
Don't miss the Earlybird specials! http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202274
☎
Kohls and who knows?
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Well, I guess I won';t be ordering stuff on-line anymore especially for Christmas and HOPING i get it. I ordered 3 wall hangings (all the same) from Kohls and when I pulled in the driveway yesterday the box was on the front porch OPEN!! I looked inside and they took 2 of them and left the 3rd!! Kohls was very good about it and credited my account for the 2 I didn't get. It's just SAD that you just can't trust people. So there is something hoaky going on in the "Delivery" system or someone came up on my front porch with both neighbrs home yesterday in broad daylight, opened the box and walked away with 2 big items!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment