٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Yesssssss!!!!!!!!! I got the part I auditioned for ............ I've got joy joy joy down in my heart down in my heart ............ Swing low sweet chariot coming forth to carry me home, oops wrong song for celebration ......... This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine, this little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine. Pass the collection plate back Ethel, I'm feeling so good I want to put in an extra dollah. Details for theater location and play dates follow in a few days.
(´▽`)
Is everbody ready for the weekend?
If not, do the best you can to put a smile in your soul and others if you can!
Sharing happiness doesn't cost nothing of a physical nature but time.
It's worth every second of effort in trying to make the world smile.
Enjoy the weekend people!!
Loving the light we're all blessed with!!
Let's shine for happiness!!
-Roz-
Ӭ ✿
Let it shine is definitely my new favorite movie❤ Don't run away, don't run away from the truth cause im not giving up on youu❤
(◡‿◡ ✿)
i love this song like if you think its a sweet song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb8EPpyFxKM&feature=share
❤
i aint guna lie this song go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb8EPpyFxKM&feature=share
◙‿◙
Had fun Watching Let it shine and step brothers
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Let It Shine I Love Tht Movie ❤ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDn-IjrmO18&feature=share
©¿©¬
Listening to the Let It Shine soundtrack...
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDfu8xz7FI&feature=share
☂
This goes to the men who got a devorce http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTD2cqLuZcc&feature=share
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
"you and I know what's its like, to be kicked down, Forced to fight, but tonight,we're alive, so hold up the lights,let it shine down" ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment