٩(●ᴥ•)۶
going to watch steve humphrey defend his lexington over 50 senior title right now at tates creek, i heard there we 2 porta potties at each tee and green
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Can't wait for the kids game tonight in Lexington!!!!! Good luck tonight Britt and katie
❤
my baby girl has a week to go then ill be going to lexington to see her got to take her out to eat and if she is good she will be getting her hair that she wants if it dont cost my and arm and a leg what we do for a kids
◙‿◙
Who will be joining LexPhil for the annual Patriotic Concert on July 3 in downtown Lexington? http://www.kyforward.com/our-downtowns/2012/06/21/patriotic-concert-on-july-3-will-feature-some-of-america’s-most-inspiring-music/
ಠ_ృ
Anyone know people in the Lexington, KY, area that would be willing to house a handful of band dudes for a night or 2? Get at me!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
if you dont have anything to do tonight, go to platinum plus in lexington, if you need the address just inbox me :)
Ӭ ✿
If you grew up in the Lexington or Columbia area where were some of the old swimming holes you use to visit?
(◣д◢)
Standin at what I think is a fake bus stop in the middle of lexington, SOOO LOST
(✿ ♥◡♥
Heading too Lexington for a girls day out with Bj and my Bettys :).
☠
I had servuse at the bottom deck of the uss lexington
ಠ~ಠ
So it's thunderstorming in lexington last night and there is no way I'm riding my motorcycle home, I mean we're talking miniature rivers in the street. I didn't want to leave it outside to get messed with or rained on so I leave it in the entrance of the BOTTOM level of nichols with a note explaining my situation. Come back this MORNING and they TOWED it. Can you believe that? It was a "fire hazard" so instead of moving the bike 3 feet out of the door, you TOW it and cost me $95. I am utterly flabbergasted that people like this exist. Shame on you. SHAME.
๏̯͡๏﴿
We just added a new prize! Any donation will receive an mp3 version of our song "I Can't Die Today"! We are in the home stretch of our Kickstarter Project for the Midwest Missile Tour and every dollar helps! Thanks and spread the word!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2076940699/lexington-fields-2012-midwest-missile-tour?ref=card
No comments:
Post a Comment