Sunday, June 24, 2012

mapquest


The MapQuest GPS app for Android is a killer app. Literally. When I used it the second time it made my phone restart about 6-7 times and wiped out half my contacts (why only certain ones, I don't know, and thank God for Verizon's Backup Assistant) and all my stuff from the Secure Notes app. It remains to be seen what else is gone. Thank you, MapQuest! You make life interesting.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I have officially moved my business to the beautiful space upstairs! So to all my dear clients & friends wishing to come see me - I'll be in the same building, just now on the 3rd floor (use the glass door)

2285 NW Johnson Portland, OR 97210 http://mapq.st/LFPswy


(✿(( ◣д◢)

People KILL me! It's cracks me up when people ask me for directions or a phone number to a place. HELLO....GOOGLE or MAPQUEST it people....even I can do that! Man am I really out of patience today......a nap might be in order!


(✿(( ‵Д′)╯

All these ppl trippin on my wall bout other ppl pissin them off on fb. Fux a facebook gangster damn, give them hoes ya address tell'em to mapquest/ metropcs navigate. if they bout they issue they will cum c u.
#ShutUpAlreadii ❤


does anybody know how to get to the athens park for paityns birthday party. the place was given but not how to get there. i cant find it on mapquest. i would like to attend my great-granddaughters first birthday if i could find it. help please


◙‿◙

so I'm heading home tomorrow -- all 7.5 - 8.5 hours of it...

... and I'm going Mapquest-style because my smartphone decided to go dumb about a week ago. it no longer works, and thus, its GPS has also gone wacko :)

This'll be fun. :D


♥‿♥

at the beach hoping to see my son staying at the kingsbridge inn sent you mapquest directions yesterday i told them you were coming i be here opr in beach 1 or 2 love you


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...