Thursday, June 21, 2012

prometheus alien


(◣д◢)

How I rate the Alien series:

Alien
Aliens
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Alien 3

And AVP and AVPR never happened.


ּ_בּ

oh hey, here's one cool thing about that shitty movie: http://bit.ly/KrLSv2


Ӭ

O_O yep this is wetas work alright http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dc_zsM2p34&feature=youtu.be


B™

Prometheus! Alien emerge (conceived)!


So I saw Prometheus over the weekend and WOOOOOOOW!!! That movie is an amazing, visually stunning, piece of art that makes you think VERY hard about the origins of humans. I love how Ridley Scott tied in elements from the other Aliens films that helped explain what happened in "Alien". So in order it goes like this: Prometheus-Alien-Aliens-Aliens 3-The spinoffs.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Prometheus. Alien prequel? Not really. So why bother?


♥◡♥

for all you Prometheus fans out there http://youtu.be/2Dc_zsM2p34


t(•_•)

Prometheus- Alien Re-mix, barely.


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Good afternoon , Alien prequel in Prometheus .. alien comes out of the body of the "engineer creators" at the end of movie..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...