(´▽`)
I think I Just Finally Figured Out How To Get EurekaOverDose & OVERDOSEhumboldt707 Partnered, Branded And Allowed Thumbnails and Clickable Banners On YouTube (YouTube If You See This Please Contact Us At overdoseproductionsllc@gmail.com & Consider This As A Formal Request Thanks) This Is The Link I Found On Their Official Youtube Site Thought I'd Share For All The Performing Artists Out There: http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/partner.html?feature=etp-yd-pac-Y2
(✌゚∀゚)☞
AKTUAL ALL IN: http://t.co/rLuOkpE1 via @youtube” this is the perfect song IT'S ON RADIO IN CALI CALL 1877-955-1061
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
FATHERS DAY 2012.mp4
Or see the video on youtube
YOUTUBE LINK >>>>>>>>>>>> http://youtu.be/Z6E-smqYcWg
(.Y.)
Puff on this....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMVUvUKO10&feature=share
(✿ σ_σ)
Hi, sorry for disturb! please help us to vote our dance cover video in Pocari Sweat Dance Cover Competition by clicking the like button "on YOUTUBE"..thanks a lottt..gamsahamnidaa^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYZenKXEW4
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
A friend sent me a funny clip on youtube..."Parking at the Car Show". Click on this link and watch to the end. http://www.youtube.com/v/IQfZY5rvXX0&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Quote "yeah,ill have to go google that on youtube"........thank you Wally!
✔
" What happens in the bedroom, usually end up on youtube".."That is all"
〽◝
"mathematical bullshit pisses me off"---youtube needs to give out BA's
No comments:
Post a Comment