Saturday, June 23, 2012

riot games


ಠ_ಠ

Hi there! Im Riot Games. Im gonna release a patch early. Oh oops turns out releasing the patch broke the game Im just gonna shut it down now. Well Guys I cant figure out what the problem is so Im just gonna roll the patch back and pretend this didnt happen. BTW Heres the same patch again. Oh darn our game broke AGAIN. Silly me.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Ah, I got a new idea. Now this may sound a bit weird to you guys, but it's really innovative. How about we go to Riot Games headquarters, and rip a guy's dick off. This may sound weird, but we keep ripping dick's off Everyday until they fix the North America server for good, and I'm assuming I'll be able to play a game in full tomorrow. Fuck you League Lag.


(´▽`)

Found out today that RIOT games makers of League of Legends (another one of my addictions) will be at the awards ceremony for the 48 hour game challenge. Perfect world WE win every award and i get offered a job after I speak with Riot games. About my knowledge of there game and what I can add to Riot Games.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

I'ts today in L.A. : Aubrey has hockey try-outs for the L.A. Kings, Alyssa is celebrating her birthday in L.A. Randy is teaching his art class in L.A. and David is working at Riot Games in L.A. But where is James and grandma? safe together in Orange County. Another busy day.......


ּ_בּ

For how big Riot Games is they sure do have the shittiest programmers and technicians in the market. Must be hiring illegal immigrants or some BS. I bet this isn't far off from whats actually happening in their offices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4RtvMQp10


ಠ , ಥ

lmao, league of legends has been offline for like 5 hours now and people raging in the forums. I've never seen a post with almost 2000 comments, poor Riot Games. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eP2an4qTvA&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...