Saturday, June 23, 2012

run 2


(╯°□°)╯

i think im gonna get dressed for winter then run 2 miles


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Ready for run #2 of the day.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

when its all said and done aint gonna be the one she can always run 2


(´▽`)

Treadmills suck!! They get your confidence all up. "Oh yeah I can run 2 miles on the treadmill now! I'm awesome!" Got my ass on the track again today for the first time since middle school!! I ran One 50m sprint, one 100m sprint, and 3 long jumps and now I'm sore just about everywhere but my dreads and bones! :08, :14, and about 10' were my results on those events if anyone cares. Not good, but honestly not as bad as I thought they were gonna be, either!


Ӭ

I never talk to "bitches" they always talk 2 me they never walk up when they see me always run 2 me#So Fuckin Careless


When I mention to people just how important music really is to me they end up asking the following question "What are your top 3 songs". It really is hard for me to limit it to three but here are my top three:

1: Snow Patrol: Run
2: Rolling Stones: Symphony of the Devil
3: David Grey: This Years Love

Complete range of music that just looses me in the moment each time I hear them


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...