Thursday, June 21, 2012

Salt Lake City


I walk into a Applebee's near Salt Lake City and order a beer. I have a second beer and place my order to go. I try to get a third beer and they refuse to serve me because of state law. They are not allowed to serve liquor to anyone ordering food to go. What the hell?? I thought Utah had moved into the 21st century but I guess not!


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I am moving away from this valley for good, i am going to Salt Lake City Utah in 2 weeks, i know it was supposed to be a month but the madre's boss said he needs her in 2 weeks goodbye shitty valley and goodbye all my amazing friends, i will miss every single fucking one of them peace!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

So we left to start our journey down to TX today. Made it to our first stop Salt Lake City. Got to see a good friend from when I was younger. Been 18 years bro but picked up right where we left off. Great seeing you Mike Betker. On to CO tomorrow to see family. Love u Angie.


Oh, Yes! I almost forgot. Thank you Geddy, Alex, and Neil for your last 6 Utah Concerts. THEY'RE AWESOME!! Hope to see Rush again in the not-so-distant future, Maybe on another leg of a North American Tour. Vegas, Phoenix, and Denver are too far so good ole' Salt Lake City will do nicely again. Yeah.


Spending the night in Provo, UT on our way to California. Had a great time in Glenwood Springs walking near and in the river. Need to remember to take pics with my phone so I can post them. Tomorrow the plan is to spend some time in the Salt Lake city area.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Still waiting on load. We arrived in salt lake city,utah to pick up load at 1400 we got here at 1344. And the dispatcher said that he would give us a call. Hasn't called yet.and it's been about 6.5 hours waiting on load still.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...