Thursday, June 21, 2012

stuck on you


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Some people are like a Manicure New, Exciting and Shiny in the beginning of the relationship, but fade with time to nothing.
Some people are like Fake Nails, Permanently stuck on you if you put the Money and time in, obviously fake, and Fall off when you Dont do the maintenance to Keep them in your life!!
Some people are like real nails, they split, and break, but they always keep coming back and growing with you. You Polish them up once in a while and they make you feel good about yourself as well.
I like my people like I like my Nails REAL!!


Ӭ ✿

there's a storm coming up &i've gotta prepare myself, because this feelings getting stronger everyday, something's creeping inside everything is about to change, gotta face the fact that I can't walk away -&this is critical, I am feeling helpless, so hysterical, &this can't be healthy, I can't eat or sleep when your not with me, bby you're the air I breathe, this is critical, yeah- so stuck on you..I used to have everything figured out but it's different now, when you came you saw you conquered my heart. ❤


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

And that's when I, I start to think there right, that love has died, There ya go making my heart beat again, heart beat again, heart beat againn, there ya go making me feel like a kid, wont you do it and do it one time, there ya go pulling me right back in,right back in, right back in, and I know oh-oh im never lettin this go oh-oh, stuck on you, woah oh-oh - oh stuck like glue you and me baby we're stuck like glue ❤


(.Y.)

I must confess, when I wear this dress
I feel like dancing the whole night with you
And when I do, doo doo doo doo doo
I feel so happy, I'm stuck on you

'Cause you are the one I could see having fun with
Not just for the night, but for the rest of my life
You are the one I could never be done with
I want you tonight and for the rest of my life

❤❤❤❤ this song!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

i hate you but I love you. I can't stop thinking of you. It's true, I'm stuck on you ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP29-5wPcLc&feature=share


(´▽`)

I got a message saying you think you have lost me but truth be told i have not went anywhere i am here always have been and yes i am still stuck on you


(✿ σ_σ)

why is it no matter what i do im stuck on you???? and you have absolutely no idea i care so much :/


(✿(( Ò,ó

Soul song #1. And Mom and Dad's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSCRumqmdQg&sns=fb


©¿©¬

That I'm stuck on you.. Can't find another heart..


luv this song;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jcvodNBTuA&feature=share


Stuck on you and im on my way


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...