Saturday, June 23, 2012

time out


◙‿◙

Ended our second week of Summer Youth Camp with a fabulous backstage tour of the Contemporary American Theatre Festival (CATF). A learning experience that was so much fun. Special thanks to Christina Smith & Patrick Wallace for taking the time out of their very busy schedule to take our group behind-the-scenes of Shepherdstown's professional theatre ... a week before tech ;)


♥‿♥

Just wanted to take a some time out of my hectic and busy friday to acknowledge the woman in my life. Happy 17th year Anniversary to Avian The Hairstylist Regan-McLeod. Love you babe!!! We have been through alot and I am blessed to have you by my side as my best friend, girlfriend and WIFE. Love ya Much.......


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

You can help by getting behind our call for a time-out on coal leasing and mining in the Powder River Basin. Sign the petition today and join us in calling on the Interior Department to stop ripping off our future.
We can save Paradise from Peabody. But it’s going to take all of us, rising up and demanding the Interior Department put our future first. http://wg.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=priorities_climate_energy_coal


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I wanna take the time out to say thank you God for being in my life and the days I do see in life, to my family and friends I love yall with all my heart I am hear for you do not feel like you alone in the world you can lean on me through the good times and bad.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I personally want to take the time to thank Mike and Becky in front of all my connections for taking the time and looking at four referrals I gave them today. Then taking the time out of their day to teach me more about their business..... For all you folks out there, they have done an excellent job for 3 of my clients already. Don't hesitate to contact me for a reference..........Thank you Mike and Becky. http://rganetwork.net/directory/asper-roofing-and-home-improvements/#.T-S-IMrorEg.facebook


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...