Saturday, June 23, 2012

translate


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

I guess I need to start putting some sort of symbol around sarcastic things i type because it doesn't seem to translate well to some people. Any suggestions, parentheses maybe?


Ӭ

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say to them they translate into their own language, and forthwith it is something entirely different.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

There is also another project! We need a Korean speaker that can translate our English website into Korean!


wENT TO CHURCH TO TRANSLATE FOR A 92 YR OLD MAN, ENDED UP GETTING BLESSED. tHANK U JESUS


◙‿◙

Can any of you religious fanatics translate this verse from the bible for me? Corinthians 9:11 v11 "If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you?" The hell does this mean?


(•̪●)

"Take that feeling and put it into a song. I could translate word by word, but that'd take too long."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...