Thursday, June 21, 2012

youtube video


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

It's a bird. It's a plane. No…it's a Hover Cat! Special thanks to ABC's Good Morning America anchor Dan Harris for making a soon-to-be-viral YouTube video that features adoptable pets. The video also stars Dan's adopted cat, George, whose incredible talents spring to life as soon as Dan leaves for work. This cat seriously knows how to keep a beat!

http://blog.aspca.org/content/help-video-go-viral-hover-cat


(´▽`)

U.S. authorities are leading the charge as governments around the world pepper Google with more demands to remove online content and turn over information about people using its Internet search engine, YouTube video site and other services.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

One night Ashton said: Don't go mommy, please stay. So, I suddenly started singing: Don't go, please stay (lyrics on Youtube video attached) to him. Ash loved it and each night we sing it together. The other day I looked it up on Youtube and played it to him. His face was a picture! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQid7quuwps&feature=share


Ӭ

BRUSSELS - Google has received more than 1,000 requests from authorities to take down content from its search results or YouTube video in the last six months of 2011, the company said on Monday, denouncing what it said was an alarming trend. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/18/google-censorship-government-authorities_n_1605354.html?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=061812&utm_medium=email&utm_content=FeaturePhoto&utm_term=Daily+Brief&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=2299633,b=face


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

If you haven't found the YouTube video of the Norwegian Atlantic Highway you are missing a neat video and my newest first place I want to go. Can't find any information about what it's like in the winter. I assume It's closed.


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Who can explain to me why does my speaker produce a ticking sound when I play music from Itunes but when come to Youtube video, they are totally alright??
It's a Armaggeddon A5.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Please peek at my youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0msbrXqXzGg&feature=youtu.be I'd like this to go as viral as possible and all help is appreciated!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...