❤
Here is the link to my Youtube video: http://youtu.be/K_lLvjZkprk. Thank you & God bless you.
◙‿◙
For those of you who haven't seen the new YouTube video, Here's your chance :)
Share it if you like it!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoJQMFGYxc
♥‿♥
For the guttmans on shaving regrets...I really should get to work now... http://www.myspace.com/video/cledustjudd/did-i-shave-my-back-for-this-youtube-video/102528655
(•̪●)
If you are no more interactive than a YouTube video, then your students should go with the online version. http://www.fastcoexist.com/1680030/can-we-replace-professors-with-computer-screens
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Wanted to share a youtube video with you al l that I thought was funny but can't figure out how to share so go to youtube and look up "that's in Queensland". Just remember that NSW are only sad they have a dot!!! :)
(✿ ♥◡♥
i hate trolls on the internet...people that get off starting shit with people online cause they're hidden safely behind their computer screen. like on every awesome youtube video theirs the one douche bag in the comments saying "this video is so gay like ur mom" bullshit like that....grrrrr its the new craze obviously. on another note, im having an especially boring day at home today...good thing bax is like 24 hour entertainment for me. he's just always so excited about everything lol he's like a little ball of joy :D
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Just found out I'm top comment in a YouTube video with 47 "LIKES" lol that was on my list of things to do before I die :)
σ_σ
one of mi best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZaMI_RnK-Y&feature=share
ּ_בּ
I never really thought of this before but I seen this comment on a YouTube video. "I never thought I would prefer a country song over metal..until you left me ♥".
Ծ_Ծ
"We received a request from the Passport Canada office to remove a YouTube video of a Canadian citizen urinating on his passport and flushing it down the toilet. We did not comply with this request." -Google http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/government/
No comments:
Post a Comment