Thursday, June 21, 2012

youtube videos


(´▽`)

3 YouTube videos of Kelsey's cheer team taken at floor level at Key Arena with Kayla during the halftime show. Very close shots. When I zoom in video mode, I can't seem to zoom back out all the way, so some of these are close up shots when we are already very close. Kelsey is in the 2nd and 3rd video but not the 1st. Last night, I posted Kim's video of Kelsey's 3rd routine that was taken in the stands above floor level. This will be Kelsey's last year on this cheer team. Next year, she joins the Newport High School cheerleading team.

1st Routine:
http://youtu.be/e_QL6ige4II

2nd Routine:
http://youtu.be/OJJKRhtQ2A0

3rd Routine:
http://youtu.be/N-xWt2oke8I


ಠ益ಠ)凸

OMG Senator Mitch McConnell your incessant annoying ads on youtube, delaying all my videos are pissing me off, I hope you loose, not for your ideological standpoints, which are outdated, partisan and narrow-minded, but for your annoying methods of campaigning GRRRRRR makes me mad, who is his opponent? Im ready to donate money to him for having McConnell steal precious seconds of my life which could otherwise be usefully used watching useless youtube videos....


ಠﭛಠ

If there is one thing I hate, it is viewing multiple political attack ads prior to youtube videos. If there is another thing I hate even more, it is viewing the exact same political attack ad before every video.


(✌゚∀゚)☞

EveryONE GET CONNECTED to the Facebook God Talk Page! were you can chat, share thoughts and unite for a online Global impact.and dont forget to )))))))))))share! check out the cool youtube videos they post Amazing!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

A little girl just asked me if i have ever seen fred 1 and 2...who remembers the good old days when everyone knew fred for his youtube videos? :) -gonna have to show her where it all started:) lol.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...