❤
I love being productive. Next month's newsletter is almost done. I have the poetry that will be posted on fb selected. And new poetry written for new YouTube videos. #Ambitiousgirl!
☎
The cards are starting to fall into place - Government censorship of search results and YouTube videos. http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/tech/web/google-transparency-report/index.html
(✿ σ_σ)
Is it safe to say i'm obsessed with 1D if im listenin to old covers, watchin youtube videos. and crying at the memoires?!?!?!?!?!?
◙‿◙
one of my favorite youtube videos! http://youtu.be/_OBlgSz8sSM LOL this thing is so funny to me
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
It takes alot to impress me on these youtube videos these days but FF to 3:15 and you will see what i mean...wow.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HtxfDsuack&feature=share
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Almost 1:00 AM & I can't sleep cause I've been rockin out 2 youtube videos 4 the past 2 hrs :D
⊙▂⊙
FACEBOOK SHARING IS TO BE CONTINUED. http://www.wapdam.com/mwap.jsp?type=FF&id=7899&from=S&__wt=1&p=QFF
☂
Ha ha www.therhinohost.com/?vs_cm=1 http://www.therhinohost.com/?vs_cm=1
(╯°□°)╯
I think I once had an obsession with Youtube video's...
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Western governments, including the United States, appear to be stepping up efforts to censor Internet search results and YouTube videos, according to a "transparency report" released by Google. http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/tech/web/google-transparency-report/index.html
☹
one of the funniest youtube videos
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
ATTENTION FB USERS: I just spent 1 hour uninstalling flash player, video drivers, history, and even google chrome, trying to figure out why ONLY my youtube videos were playing choppy (if i moved my mouse they would play fine). It ended up being the "SERENE SCREEN AQUARIUM SCREEN SAVER TRIAL" I installed 2 weeks ago (that's when I first noticed the chopiness) Because I saw the ad on facebook on the right and it looked "COOL"..... well... It's NOT :-( and don't forget the aquarium toolbar also under add/remove programs or on win7 "programs and features" I had to uninstall TWO programs to fix it.... assholes
No comments:
Post a Comment