Thursday, June 21, 2012

yvette wilson andell


Ӭ

R.I.P. YVETTE WILSON(Andell Wilkerson) of Moesha and The Parkers, also played on Friday and House Party 3. She lost her battle of cancer at age 48. She will be missed.


(✿ בּ_בּ

Thinking of Yvette Wilson..Andell....didn't know that she died of cervical cancer.....as we fight over every thing CANCER reigns supreme...


(゚o゚ ✿)

Wow, I know that I am late but I can't believe Yvette Wilson (Andell ) from Moesha died Thursday from Cervical Cancer. May she Rest in Peace


(╯°□°)╯

R.I.P Yvette Wilson (Andell From The Parkers). She recently lost her battle with cancer. Life is short, so cherish yours.


Ӭ ✿

So upset and Heart broken that I didn't realize that Yvette Wilson ( Andell) from "Moesha" and "The Parkers" Died Thursday from Cervical Cancer at age 48. TO my WOMEN take care of yourselves... Also RIP to Rodney King. age 47


(✿ σ_σ)

R.I.P. Yvette Wilson-Andell of the Parkers....your laughter will forever ring in our hearts. I sure did and still do LMAO on these episodes....


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Awww im sooo torn, i just found out that Yvette Wilson(Andell from the parkers & Moesha) passed away... Omg. Im too sad abt this.... i ❤'d her... ):


(✿(( Ò,ó

RIP Yvette Wilson (Andell Wilkerson) from Moesha and The Parkers God bless her soul.


(.Y.)

An On Another Note This Week R.I.P Yvette Wilson (Andell) & Rodney King


R.I.P. Yvette Wilson and Rodney King. Yvette/Andell from the Parkers will be missed.


(✿ ♥‿♥

Watching the two best shows moesha and the parkers.... RIP Yvette Wilson(Andell)


(⊙_ʘ ✿)

RIP Rodney King and Yvette Wilson (Andell from "moesha and "the parkers") wow


( Y )

RIP Yvette Wilson (Andell)on Moesha and The Parkers who died on 6/14/12 @48 yrs


R.i.P.....Rodney King and Yvette Wilson(Andell from The Parkers !!!!)


(✿ ◕‿‿◕。

RIP Yvette Wilson (Andell from the Parkers), Rodney King (can't we all get along)


(✿ תּ_תּ

....OMG R.I.P Rodney King & Yvette Wilson "Andell" from the Parkers....dang


rip Yvette Wilson (andell from the show The Parkers)


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

R.I.P yvette wilson "andell" from the parkers .


(✿ ◕‿↼

R.I,P. Ms. Yvette "Andell" Wilson from The Parkers, and Moesh Sitcom. She will be surely miss.


(.Y.)

R.I.P Yvette Wilson (Andell) from "The Parkers"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...