Thursday, June 21, 2012

yvette wilson cancer


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

R.I.P. Yvette Wilson.... cancer is not nothing to be played with..... my blessings and condolonces goes out to her and her family u dont kno when ure going to be here or not take care ure mind body and soul and if u have an evil spirit change for the better not for the worst... treat everyone how u want to be treated with love and respect.....


(✿ σ_σ)

So sad about Yvette Wilson. Cancer in any form is a devastating illness! It is my sincere prayer that this disease will be eradicated in my life time. My prayers go out to her family.


No disrespect but nobody cared about Yvette Wilson's cancer yesterday. Niggas just social media grieving for the swag smh


(º_o ))✿)

R.I.P. YVETTE WILSON!!!!! CANCER IS NO JOKE. SHE PLAYED ANDELL ON THE PARKERS AND MOESHA.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

R.I.P Yvette Wilson Cancer Took Another One of The Greats.! #Rest In Peace


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...